Terms of Service
Last update: November 14th, 2017 | Versão em português
perturbacoes.pt ("Website"), is a internet website operated by the UnderLX Team (in Portuguese, "Equipa do UnderLX") ("Team"), a group of people who operate voluntarily, individually and without commercial interests, in the area of Information Technology. The Website provides information about Public Transport Networks ("PTNs").
An application ("App") for mobile devices, developed by the Team and associated with the Website, also exists. The Website and the App are collectively referred to as the "Service".
Scope and Acceptance of these Terms
These terms govern the usage of the Service, therefore using the service requires accepting these Terms. Because of this, we ask that you read them carefully. Anyone who uses the service without abiding by these Terms, shall be considered an Abusive User.
The App and the Website contain links to external websites or services. Your use of such third party websites and services is governed by that party's own terms and policies. The Terms described herein only apply to the App and the Website.
Changes to these Terms
The Team reserves the right to modify these terms at any time. For instance, the Team may need to change these terms when introducing a new feature, or for some other reason.
Whenever the Team makes changes to these Terms, the changes are effective one month after such revised Terms are published (indicated by revising the date at the top of these Terms), or upon acceptance of the revised Terms, if the Team provides a mechanism for their immediate acceptance.
Your Content and Conduct
The Service allows users to submit data and content. Users are responsible for the data and content they make available to the Service, including its legality, reliability and appropriateness.
Users may not make available on or through the Service any of the following:
- Content that is illegal, defamatory, threatening, fraudulent, obscene, ethically or morally reprehensible, misleading or detrimental to the dignity or security of others;
- Content that violates copyrights, patents, trademarks, or other intellectual rights;
- Private information of any third party;
- Content that, generally, violates the rights of third paries;
- Commercial or political messages;
- Content that contains or may contain viruses, worms, trojan horses, or other content likely to disrupt or reduce the capacity and functionality of any information system.
The users agree not to carry out any acts that may jeopardize the continuity, integrity or quality of the Service, namely:
- Use the Service in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Service or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Service;
- Impersonate or post on behalf of any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Collect any personal information about other users, or intimidate, threaten, stalk or otherwise harass other users of the Service;
- Use the Service to share content protected by copyright;
- Circumvent or attempt to circumvent any filtering, security measures, rate limits or other features designed to protect the Service, users of the Service, or third parties.
Content of the Service and Intellectual Property
Content of the Service encompasses all information and materials available to the user, including all text, images, charts, graphics and software, except content provided by the users.
The Content of the Service comes from various sources, from information made available by PTNs to information put together by the Team based on public domain information. Some of the Content of the Service consists on materials produced by the Team, or under their supervision, as is the case with graphics.
Depending on their source and other factors, the Team reserves different intellectual property rights over each type of Content of the Service:
- Information coming from PTN operators, and used with permission or under the right of quotation, is, generally speaking, in the public domain, or available in the terms specified by the source of that information;
- Information about points of interest, data about specifications and features of PTN buildings (for example, subway stations), and information about routes in PTNs (for example, services and schedules) is in the public domain;
- The software that powers the Website is licensed under the Apache License 2.0;
- The software that powers the App is licensed under the Apache License 2.0;
- The Website logo ("Fractured white circle with black border over yellow and blue lines") and the App logo ("Forward-facing red train with black windshield over a blue or yellow background"), as well as the names "Perturbações.pt" and "UnderLX", are owned by the Team, protected by copyright, and can not be used without explicit Team permission.
The Team asks those interested in using, reproducing, quoting or distributing Content of the Service, to obtain more information and possible necessary authorizations, specific to each material, before the Team, which can be contacted through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The validity of these Terms, as well as the rights, duties and relations between the Team and the users will always be in line with and in accordance with the law of the Portuguese Republic.
The Team is not responsible and cannot guarantee the veracity or quality of the information provided by the Service to users.
"Android", "Google Play" and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
The names "Aerobus", "ANA - Aeroportos de Portugal, SA", "Bragaparques", "Carris", "CP - Comboios de Portugal", "CPE", "EMEL", "Empark", "Eurolyon", "Garagem Monumental Lda", "H&M", "Hospital dos Lusíadas", "Metropolitano de Lisboa", "Mundicenter", "Olaias Park Hotel", "Placegar", "Rodoviária de Lisboa", "Saba", "Sierra Portugal, S.A.", "Sistemas de Engenharia de Trânsito, S.A.", "Soflusa", "Sport Lisboa e Benfica", "Tivoli", "Transtejo", "TST", "Vimeca / Lisboa Transportes", and the respective logos and graphics, are intellectual property or trademarks of the respective companies.
The User acknowledges that any legal dispute regarding the Service or the Team, or the service provided by them, will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Portuguese Republic. The User consents to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the Portuguese Republic in connection with any dispute involving the provided service.
If the user violates any of these Terms, he shall be considered an Abusive User. The Team has the right to suspend the access of Abusive Users to the Service, its individual components, Website and Application, or parts of them.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the user and the Team regarding the use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between the user and the Team relating to your use of the Service.
Feedback and contact information
Please send any questions or comments about these Terms, to the following email address: email@example.com.
The Team shall clarify any doubt regarding these Terms and Conditions, as well as analyze and eventually incorporate into the Service or the Terms the suggestions given by the users. By submitting comments or suggestions, the user grants the Team the right to use the ideas and creative work contained therein, without compensation of any kind, including attribution or monetary compensation.